Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, August 15, 2009



Picture-of-the-day : Faved photo in my camera today. :)

Attended a comics convention with some of the Okinawans today and it was pretty interesting considering the fact that I was never really that into manga. Anime yes, I'm really into them but not manga and I don't know why either. Anyway, this is the first time I've ever been to a comics convention and yet sadly, the theme was movie instead of anime, which will be held tomorrow. Took plenty of photos and about the picture-of-the-day, I don't even watch Naruto but I still love that picture because this Naruto is the first anime character I've seen for the day. Course I've seen plenty of cosplayers before Naruto but they were all movie characters and like what I've said, I prefer anime so yeah, nice picture got faved. :D. Saw some cross dressers and they look really and totally hot (male ones), hotter than most real guys would be eh. Guess I would have melted on the spot if they're really guys because I'm like standing so close to them while posing for a picture. :D. For more pictures of the comics convention, check out http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=300786&id=605960710&l=e7af9a346e
next weekend because I still have to wait till God-knows-when to get all the pictures.


10:03 PM